Little Stars Toddler Group
Welcome to Little Stars Toddler group. We hope you will feel relaxed and comfortable and that your children have a fun time here.
We try to have a bit of organisation to our chaos, so we aim to stick to a routine, as follows:
• The group runs from 9.45 until 11.30 a.m on Tuesdays in term- time only.
• When you arrive please park your buggy in the area provided. Take care not to block any doors.
•Please sign in when you arrive (for fire safety)
•There is free-play until 11 during which time a craft activity will be available to complete.
• We provide tea/coffee for parents/carers. We ask you to keep these out of the reach of the children.
• At 11 a.m. we tidy up and put the toys to one side, we ask the children to sit down with you at a table to have a drink and snack.
• We follow this with a story and some singing time.
• If during the session you need to leave early please let us know. This is because of Fire Regulations.
The disabled toilet opposite the entrance is equipped with a baby changing table, a potty and a toilet seat. The bin will be emptied after each session.
There is a modest charge to attend Little Stars and donations are welcome.
Please remember that your child and your possessions are your responsibility at all times.
We appreciate new ideas from parents/carers.
If you feel unsure of anything, please ask us.
If you have a problem, then please try Keith Wall, whose e-mail address and phone number are as follows; firstname.lastname@example.org, 01923 777 340.
We hope you enjoy your time with us.