Little Stars Toddler Group
Welcome to Little Stars Toddler group. We hope you will feel relaxed and comfortable and that your children have a fun time here.
Little Stars has been tremendously popular but we reluctantly suspended it while we look for someone to take the reins and lead it. Rachel Garland left in August 2017 to work in Rwanda as a teacher, with her husband, our Minister Gareth Garland, and their three children. Stephany Stringer has now offered to take up the work and this is the plan, to start on 9 January 2018 … not long now!!
We try to have a bit of organisation to our chaos, so we aim to stick to a routine, as follows:
• The group runs from 9.45 until 11.30 a.m on Tuesdays in term- time only.
• When you arrive please park your buggy in the area provided. Take care not to block any doors.
•Please sign in when you arrive (for fire safety)
•There is free-play until 11 during which time a craft activity will be available to complete.
• We provide tea/coffee for parents/carers. We ask you to keep these out of the reach of the children.
• At 11 a.m. we tidy up and put the toys to one side, we ask the children to sit down with you at a table to have a drink and snack.
• We follow this with a story and some singing time.
• If during the session you need to leave early please let us know. This is because of Fire Regulations.
The disabled toilet opposite the entrance is equipped with a baby changing table, a potty and a toilet seat. The bin will be emptied after each session.
There is a modest charge to attend Little Stars and donations are welcome.
Please remember that your child and your possessions are your responsibility at all times.
We appreciate new ideas from parents/carers.
If you feel unsure of anything, please ask us.
If you wish to contact us, call Stephany on 077 355 22 501 or write to her at email@example.com.
If you have a problem, then please try Keith Wall, whose e-mail address and phone number are as follows; firstname.lastname@example.org, 01923 777 340.
We hope you enjoy your time with us.
Keith Wall, 24/12/2017